Menu
0
Kom ook eens langs in onze winkel
Voor 12.00 besteld? Vandaag verzonden
uw RUM & WHISKY specialist
Advies? Bel +31 (0)255-540331
€10,99
Add to cart
Alvi's Drift 221 Chenin Blanc (13,5%)

Alvi's Drift 221 Chenin Blanc (13,5%)

€10,99Incl. tax
In stock (6)

The wine provides a full and filmy mouthfeel, the taste is elegant and creamy with a long finish. Read more..

  • Voor 12.00 uur besteld?

    Vandaag verzonden!
  • 500+ RUMS, 500+ WHISKIES

    Best gesorteerde specialist in de regio
  • Vragen of advies?

    +31 (0)255 540 331
  • Proeven in onze winkel?

    Kom langs bij ons in IJmuiden

Product description

The ripe Chenin Blanc grape bunches are picked by hand in the early morning in order to keep the quality and freshness of the grape optimal. The grapes are destemmed and carefully crushed, followed by fermentation with wild yeast strains. 60% of the juice is fermented in French oak barrels, with regular stirring of the fine 'lie', which gives the wine extra complexity. This wine is then blended with the remaining 40% that is not fermented and matured in wood. This ensures the delicious freshness that is so characteristic of Alvi's Drift wines. The wine has a light and bright straw colour. In the glass, the wine reflects like clear crystal. The aroma is complex and dominated by nectarine and peach complemented by nicely integrated aromas of pear, apple blossom and vanilla. The wine provides a full and filmy mouthfeel, the taste is elegant and creamy with a long finish.

Reviews

0 reviews

Specifications

Alvi's Drift 221 Chenin Blanc (13,5%)

0 reviews

Review Alvi's Drift Alvi's Drift 221 Chenin Blanc (13,5%)

The wine provides a full and filmy mouthfeel, the taste is elegant and creamy with a long finish.

Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? YesNoMore on cookies »

Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe
Je moet minimaal 18 jaar of ouder zijn om Slijterij & Wijnhuis Zeewijck te kunnen bezoeken

Create an account

By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.

Register

Recently added

You have no items in your shopping cart

Total incl. tax:€0,00